A system that secures compatibility and connectivity by unifying the specifications of equipment and facilities used in the logistics stage, such as transportation, storage, loading and packing.
- Selection of standard pallets to establish unit load system, a key task of logistics standardization, is important.
- Necessity of logistics standardization.
- A large quantity of standard pallets can be used to supply pallets to an unspecified number of shippers.
- Due to the increasing volume of goods and the worsening logistics environment, such as labor shortage and traffic congestion, mechanization and automation of the logistics process is inevitable.
- To improve competitiveness by reducing costs through logistics innovation.